Monday, March 23, 2009

Anon


'By Anon'


I can't tell you who I am.


I have to share my demented plan.


Infested thoughts eat away at my brain.


I can't be alone I'm going insane.


Don't you just hate it when people post gross thoughts or put vileness up for public viewing, then write 'by anon' at the end - they can torture your head with gruesome ideals but don't have the balls to sign their names under their wickery.


When I have bad dreams I often imagine what the faces of my demons must look like. Anon are the names of masked men who torment me but refuse to face me. They are afraid of the sharpness of my blade and vast power packed in my punch. So, they hide in holes like moles, in your pictures like backgrounds and spit poison to the surface. HATERS!
I can't tell you who I am.


I have to share my demented plan.


Infested thoughts eat away at my brain.


I can't be alone I'm going insane.





No comments:

Post a Comment