Friday, April 3, 2009

Don't be afraid of the big bad wolf.

I sometimes wonder if there isn't a virus going around. Some type of intravenous bug that I haven't yet been subjected to; some type of drug that is either injected or consumed by people of a particular demographic with their booze or drinking water. I often wonder about the people who buy into some of these things, if they have special tell-tail marks hidden behind he back of their necks or a third eye that can only be seen by others like them. The world I live in has become a conspiritors paradise. Logic and reason have lost their meaning and only subliminal messages of aggression or extreme transgression seem to fuse themselves into the less apt heads of the sheep like victims who follow suit. I keep wondering if there is some kind of conspiracy that I don't know about at play. Everytime I put on the TV or read the paper some officials are saying things that are unfathomable to the progression of the common man and yet they say these things in their name. My facebook page, my twitter, the radio, my sms's and email are plagued by tripe from people who I might have called friends before, but now I hover around their every thought wondering if they aren't a Judas waiting to implicate me once their hailed successor has taken over. The paranioa is getting to me.

Am I being watched? Is this the place I used to call home? How were they able to bug the president and oust him from public office without as much as shooting a pistol? I used to think that kind of thing only happening in espionage films. Back at the ranch our hands are tied behind our backs and shock has sealed our brains threatning us with fear that is disabling our fighting spirit. We go home eat dinner, make love, watch TV and sleep unti work the next day wherewhich we repeat the same action. I hear of conspiracies happening everyday in North America, China, Russia, Congo and Zimbabwe; political sodomization of the constitution that are actioned by higher authorities at a high level in places that we have no access to let alone an idea of. These things often seem like the makings of a Hollywood tale with a twist of Disney fable, but when I look into the eyes of people I know and listen to their likeminded suggestions and innuendos it begs the question how impossible it is tap into a large group of ignorant individuals and to manipulate their minds into becoming the zombies that the power hungry want to control.

I recall a TV series in the 80's called V, where aliens invaded the earth in the most unruthless and subtle manner. They started in the presidents office and worked their way down to the common hobo, recruiting and probing every individual they could sink their teeth into until they could satisfactory say they had a big enough army to launch a global attack on the world. Only they didn't count on a small band of earthlings defending what was rightfully theirs. They didn't count on the band of earthlings discvering a secret vile that they kept in a chamber that nobody knew about and using it to destroy them. Often when I look into the eyes of friends, family, superiors and other people I meet and see the same aliens so far up each other cracks, nestling in each other beliefs, conning each other into believing that they are morally accountable and that they have a people best interests at heart and wonder how long it will be before they are exposed.

When I was a little boy my pre-school teacher told me the tale of the 3 little pigs. The wolf came along and blew the three little pig's houses down. Until one day they found its weakness and no matter house hard the wolf blew he couldn't blow the little piggies down no more. Its only a matter of time till we decypher your secrets. You may be able to pull a blanket over the world eyes, but its only a matter of time before we come to your backyard and huff and puff and blow your house down.

No comments:

Post a Comment